Friday, July 30, 2010

Telefuken ECC803S Vacuum Tube

This is an awesome tubes from The Teleunken, the best of the 12AX7 Class, I had sold all my ECC803S in the past three years...at a cut throat Price of HKD2,500.00 a bottle.
How UK friend told me that the curreent price of  such a great bottle is HKD12,000.00 a pair... I would consider to buy only if  that is NOS... Or slightly used as this great vacuum Tubes will guarantee life time of 10000 hours with great audio reproduction pleasure for you!

Imagine a Solid State LED will last for 30,000 Hours. and this Telefunken heater can last for 10,000 hours, what can we day about the quality of such a great bottle, if you switch on your System for 4 hours a day and 5 days a week, then it is an operation for 10 years! That is a HKD$1,000 a year. Worth it...

Have you tried, if you had, I think you will think that is worthwhile!!

HK Snob

No comments: